Last Modified and Effective Date: November 1, 2020
BAMKO, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.BAMKO.net (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT ITWe collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted physically or online, or any other detail that’s collected online and stored by Company in personally identifiable form;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website; and/or
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, device type, unique device identifier, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and/or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information for direct marketing purposes to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To brands with whom we have established relationships and you have a relationship through engagements;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization; dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BAMKO's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BAMKO about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BAMKO, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Track Disclosure. We do not respond or take any action with respect to a Do Not Track signal. We do not disable tracking and may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. To find out more about “do not track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- For those in the EU. Your information will be stored for 12 months. You may request from us the rectification or erasure of personal data. You may object to the processing of data and have a right to data portability. You may withdraw your consent to collection of information via cookies at any time. Consent for information gathered under the service agreement can only be revoked via a termination of services. You may ask for erasure of such information, but please note under certain circumstances we may not be able to erase certain personal data until the end of our contractual relationship. You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Any data collected to provide services will be a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you must provide certain information in order to enter into the contract. Failure to provide such data will make providing services impossible. Data that is collected via cookies on our website is based on legitimate interests, your consent, or contractual.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out at any time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Please note that this right to opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company related to a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions where the information is needed to complete or service the transaction.
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
REGIONAL PROVISIONSCalifornia Privacy Rights
Residents of Nevada have a right to submit a request to opt-out of sale of personal information, referred to under Nevada law as “covered information.” Please note, however, that we have not “sold” covered information as that term is defined by Nevada law, nor do we intend to “sell” any such information.
Although we try to take measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use alteration and disclosure, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our websites and to read the privacy statements of those websites for more information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11620 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 610
Los Angeles, CA 90025